The month of September offers you 30 days to stay proactive & prepare for your 2023 Health Plan Renewal.
In the past, we’ve shared 30 tips to help our employer audience get prepared and have a fantastic Renewal and Open Enrollment for the upcoming plan year.
Well…..The past is the past and now that advice needs updating.
So let’s get to it!
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- One tip per day for 30 days, posted here on our blog.
- Some topics will be pretty common sense. Others will have some depth and maybe even need some deeper discussion.
- We’ll give some perspective for multiple-sized organizations between 2 and 20,000 employees.
- We will review some specifics ideas for Self-Funded health plans, but those will still be relevant to everyone as you plan for both this year and future years.
- Even if you don’t use our services, you’ll keep your Advisors on their toes and create a better outcome for your employees.
Want to prepare like a pro?
Sign up for the Daily Email list during our 30-Day Countdown
Bret started Generous Benefits in 2019 after 20 years of working inside the Employee Benefits industry with the goal to create a company that focused on improving communities through benefits. And the term Generous was no mistake, as Bret thinks in terms of broad scope ideas, processes, and technologies that can improve 1 person's life or the community as a whole. With this idea that Generous Benefits weren't just your typical checklist of commonplace insurance or wealth savings plans, but that a benefits package has room to be stretched, tailored, and curated to make a desirable long-term impact.
Bret also spends time coaching other insurance agencies with Q4Intelligence and participates with thought-provoking communities like Health Rosetta and the Free Market Medical Association to help expand his understanding and learn from others.